Camp Cash Kids Club
Camp Cash is an exclusive club, for members 12 years old and younger, which instills the value of saving through a reward program. For every $10 deposit, one Camp Cash "dividend" coin will be received to redeem for prizes (limit of 20 coins per day). Club members also receive a higher interest rate than a regular savings account.
- One Camp Cash Coin for each report card "A" in Math, Science, History and/or Reading (limit of four coins per quarter)
- Discounts on Disney on Ice tickets (winter performance)
- Opening a Cash Stash Certificate of Deposit with only $100
- Access to club drawings and contests1
- A birthday card and gift from Zach and Zoe
- Camp Cash Newsletters
Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream
Join us at Scottrade Center as Disney On Ice presents Dare To Dream. Your hosts Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will share the heroic stories of four of your favorite Disney Princesses – Rapunzel, Snow White, Cinderella and Princess Tiana!
- Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017
- Place: Scottrade Center
- Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Cost: $15 per Camp Cash member and their guests (children under 2 years old will get in free but will not receive their own ticket or seat)
Join your fellow Camp Cash members by filling out the reservation form, and remember to return it by January 6, 2017, to secure your seats. Hurry, seats are limited. We’ll see you there!
NewsletterRead the latest Camp Cash Kids Club newsletter - Fall 2016
Camp Cash Dividend Coins
|Backpack||19||Pencil Box Calculator||15|
|Barrel of Monkeys||13||Pull Back Car||6|
|Football Darts||17||Plush Animal Bank||30|
|Fringe Flyer||5||Velcro Paddle ball Set||23|
With the combination of federal and private insurance, Neighbors Credit Union currently insures your deposit accounts to at least $500,000 and your Individual Retirement Accounts to at least $500,000!
1Eligible for drawing entry with Camp Cash Kids Club membership and meeting drawing's deposit terms.