Credit Card Services
Visa® Credit Card Access
With Credit Card Access online, you can make online payments, receive electronic statements, view your reward points (if applicable), and set up account and payment alerts. Just another convenient service Neighbors offers to make your life a little easier.
- Log onto Online Banking
- Go to the "My Account" sub-section within the main screen
- Scroll down to the "Loan Accounts" sub-section
- Click on "Credit Card"
- This will take you to Credit Card Access
Pay Online with Online Banking
- Make your life a little easier by making payments on your Neighbors Visa Platinum Credit Card within Online Banking
- Log onto Online Banking
- Click on "Credit Card" within the "My Account" sub-section
- Click on "Make a Payment" on the blue, vertical menu bar
- Select "Manage Payment"
Other Payment Options
- Utilize Automatic Payment
- Visit a branch and pay at the Teller Line
- Call 314-892-5400
- Send payment to: VISA, P.O. Box 31021, Tampa, FL 33631-3021
Purchase Alerts Powered By Visa
Now you can keep tabs on your Neighbors Visa Platinum card anytime, anywhere. Near real-time Purchase Alerts powered by Visa help you reduce fraud and monitor your spending. And the service is available free for Neighbors Platinum Visa cardholders. To sign up, go to www.Visa.com/purchasealerts.
With Purchase Alerts powered by Visa, you can receive an email shortly after your Visa card has been used. So if there is fraudulent activity, you'll be notified and can act quickly to stop the situation. It's a unique benefit that most alert services don't offer.
Peace of Mind
Customize transaction alerts to fit your needs when your Visa card is used:
- For purchases over a specified dollar amount
- For purchases online, over the phone or through the mail
- Receive transaction specifics within each alert, including purchase amount and merchant name and location (if available)
To sign up for this free service, go to www.Visa.com/purchasealerts. Start enjoying more protection and peace of mind with Purchase Alerts.
Actual time to receive Alert dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for Alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply.
Verified By Visa
To use Verified by Visa, you must register your Neighbors Visa credit card or debit card and create a Verified by Visa password. To do so, create a password when prompted during the checkout process. Then, each time you shop online at a participating merchant, you will be asked to authenticate yourself in a Verified by Visa window.
This free, additional layer of security ensures that only you can use your Visa card when shopping online. Click here for more details.
Credit Card Phone Numbers
- Activate credit card: 1-800-456-6870
- Report lost or stolen credit card: 1-866-839-3485
- Visa Customer Service: 1-866-317-0355
- Visa Auto Rental: 1-800-VISA-911
Neighbors Credit Union protects your accounts by analyzing card usage. If we notice spending in unusual stores or out-of town places, we may contact you to confirm the purchases. If we cannot reach you, your card may be blocked until you contact us. While this protects your account, we understand it can be an inconvenience if the purchase was valid.
What happens when fraudulent activity appears to be detected on my card?
You will be contacted to verify the transaction and your identity.
What if you cannot reach me?
We may block your card for that and any additional transactions, until we hear from you.
What do I need to do?
- Be sure your contact information is up-to-date with us, especially your home, work and cell phone numbers.
- If your credit card has been blocked due to fraud, call 1-800-369-4887.
- Be sure to keep Neighbors Credit Union's phone number (314-892-5400) with you in case need to contact us.
Tip to help prevent your card from being declined:
Contact Neighbors Credit Union when you are traveling. We will note your account so that your account will not be blocked due to out-of-town spending. You can let us know by completing our “Travel Notification” form within Online Banking (it is located under “Additional Services” on the green menu bar), calling 314-892-5400, or visiting a branch.
Place a fraud alert on your credit report.