Neighbors Investment Services
Neighbors Investment Services is a full-service investment and financial planning program located at Neighbors Credit Union.
Joel Pierce, Financial Advisor, is available to meet with you to evaluate your situation, offer personalized recommendations and implement your investment and insurance choices.
To schedule your free consultation, call Joel Pierce at 314-329-9804 or email JPierce@NeighborsCU.org.
- Disability income insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Money market accounts
- Mutual funds
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Employer Sponsored Plans (401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRA, SEP IRA)
- Employer sponsored retirement plan analysis for business owners and managers
- Financial consultation
- Investment research/analysis
- IRA rollovers
- Life, disability income, and long term care insurance planning
- Portfolio construction and management
Additional educational articles and calculators are available at www.NeighborsInvestmentServices.com.
Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured, not credit union guaranteed, may lose value and not obligations of Neighbors Credit Union.