Pay all of your bills online in seconds - free!1 In fact, you can pay anyone from the electric company to the babysitter. You can even set up reoccurring payments so you'll never be late on a payment again.
To set up Bill Pay:
- Log into PCrita
- Click on the Bill Pay tab within the green menu bar
- Click on the "Click here to sign up for Bill Payment" link
- Complete the online form
Make Paying Bills Even Easier
An e-bill is an electronic version of your bill that you receive automatically within Bill Pay. It contains the same information on your paper or other electronic statement, but you can view and pay it within Bill Pay with just a click.
- Manage your bills from one secure location
- Set up automatic payment to never be late on a payment
- Save money and time with the elimination of envelopes and checks
- No need to store or shred confidential paper bills
- e-bills can be saved directly to your hard drive, CD or memory stick
- e-bills won’t get caught in your spam filter
- Email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
It’s easy to get going, just click the "Set up e-bill" link, below the company name of a payee you have set-up within Bill Pay, and follow the online instructions. You should begin receiving your bill online within 1-2 billing cycles. Not all companies are eligible for e-bills.
1Bill Pay is free for 120 days and then no charges thereafter with checking, eStatements and paying at least three bills a month. If not, fees may apply. Restrictions apply. See credit union for full details.