Access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week with our free Online Banking service. It's a secure and dependable method of transacting business at your convenience. With online banking, you can:
- Check account balances and see cleared checks instantly
- Set up email or text alerts for balance activity
- Pay bills with a few clicks with Bill Pay
- Transfer funds safely in seconds with External Transfers
- Use Popmoney to quickly and securely pay people without needing their account number
- View your statements online with eStatements
- Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with Mobile Banking
- Track transactions to see exactly where your money is going with FinanceWorks
- Save money with Purchase Rewards
- Protect your information with powerful security safeguards. Visit our Security Standards page to learn more about supported browsers and required settings and plug-ins needed to access online banking.
When logging into Online Banking for the first time
- Your User ID is your member number. (After you log in, you will be prompted to create a new User ID for future visits.)
- Your Temporary Password is your Telephone Banking code. If you do not have a Telephone Banking code, please visit one of our locations or call the Contact Center at 314-892-5400. (After you log in, you will be prompted to create a new Password for future visits.)
Sorting Tip: Within account details, you can click on the column header to sort information by that field. Click once (up arrow appears) to put into ascending order. Click again (down arrow appears) to put into descending order.
Frequently Asked Online Banking Questions
Q: How current is my banking information?
A: Your account information is updated throughout the day as activity posts to your account.
Q: What accounts will I be able to access through Online Banking?
A: You can access your checking, savings, and loan accounts from Online Banking.
Q: What happens if I forget or lose my password?
A: Click on "Forgot" within the online banking log in area. If you still have trouble, please call us at 1-800-325-2697 or 314-892-5400 and we will talk you though the process.