Now you have the flexibility and control to transfer money between your Neighbors Credit Union account and the accounts you hold with other financial institutions. Just log in to Online Banking and move your money with a few quick clicks.
- Save time with no need to visit branches or write checks.
- Schedule automatic, recurring transfers for a simple savings plan.
- Control your money from one dashboard – fast and easy.
It's the quick, simple way to move money between your accounts.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Log onto Online Banking
- Click on “Move Money” on the green menu bar
- Click on "External Transfer" on drop-down menu
- Select "Transfer Between My Accounts"
- Follow the instructions for setting up your transfer
Frequently Asked External Transfer Questions
Q: How long does it take for an external transfer to clear?
A: External Transfer works as an ACH Transfer and takes about 3 business days to reach the other account; however certain accounts may have a next day option.
Q: Are there any fees associated with External Transfer?
A: For a standard transfer, there is no charge. There is a $20.00 fee for a next day transfer (if available).