Popmoney (Pay Other People)
Now you don't need to write a check or carry cash to pay people. Just use Popmoney® personal payment service – available inside Online Banking.
With Popmoney you can:
- Pay rent or roommates
- Cover shared expenses, like family-plan phone bills
- Reimburse friends
- Send the gift that always fits: money
- Give an allowance
- Pay for babysitting or lawn care
- And so much more!
It's the quick, simple and secure way to move money from your account to theirs - with no need to exchange account numbers!
How Do I Sign Up?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to the “Move Money” tab
- Click “External Transfers” and select “Pay Other People”
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address and/or mobile phone number and the dollar amount
- An email or text message will be automatically sent to the recipient
- The recipient securely enters an account number online
- The money is deposited directly into the account that the recipient chooses
Frequently Asked Popmoney Questions
Q: Are there any fees for using Popmoney?
A:There is a $3.00 fee to send money and a $2.00 fee to request money
Q: Are there any limits to how much I can send?
A: There is a daily limit of $500 and a monthly limit of $1500