Camp Cash Kids Club
Camp Cash is an exclusive club, for members 12 years old and younger, which instills the value of saving through a reward program. For every $10 deposit, one Camp Cash "dividend" coin will be received to redeem for prizes (limit of 20 coins per day). Club members also receive a higher interest rate than a regular savings account.
- One Camp Cash Coin for each report card "A" in Math, Science, History and/or Reading (limit of four coins per quarter)
- Discounts on Disney on Ice tickets (winter performance)
- Opening a Cash Stash Certificate of Deposit with only $100
- Access to club drawings and contests1
- A birthday card and gift from Zach and Zoe
- Camp Cash Newsletters
NewsletterRead the latest Camp Cash Kids Club newsletter - Spring 2019
Camp Cash Dividend Coins
|Sidewalk Chalk||2||Smiley Pen||4|
|Pull Back Car||10||Slinky||12|
|Fringe Flyer||14||Football Dart||15|
|Color Changing Mug||16||Dominoes||18|
|Stuffed Animal||20||Velcro Paddleball Set||23|
|Stuffed Animal Bank||25||Backpack||27|
|Mini USB Powerbank||30|
With the combination of federal and private insurance, Neighbors Credit Union currently insures your deposit accounts to at least $500,000 and your Individual Retirement Accounts to at least $500,000!
1Eligible for drawing entry with Camp Cash Kids Club membership and meeting drawing's deposit terms.