Neighbors Investment Services
Neighbors Investment Services is a full-service investment and financial planning program located at Neighbors Credit Union. Our financial planners offer different types of bank investment services and products.
Types of Credit Union Investment Products Available:
- Disability income insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Money market accounts
- Mutual funds
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Employer Sponsored Plans (401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRA, SEP IRA)
Types of Credit Union Services Provided:
- Employer sponsored retirement plan analysis for business owners and managers
- Financial consultation
- Investment research/analysis
- IRA rollovers
- Life, disability income, and long term care insurance planning
- Portfolio construction and management (Fee-Based and Commission-Based)
Neighbors Investment Services is a division of Neighbors Credit Union (NCU). Securities are not insured by the NCUA; not a deposit or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and NCU are not affiliated.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.