Neighbors Investment Services
Neighbors Investment Services is a full-service investment and financial planning program located at Neighbors Credit Union. Our financial planners offer different types of bank investment services and products.
Investment Products Available:
- Disability income insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Money market accounts
- Mutual funds
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Employer Sponsored Plans (401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRA, SEP IRA)
- Employer sponsored retirement plan analysis for business owners and managers
- Financial consultation
- Investment research/analysis
- IRA rollovers
- Life, disability income, and long term care insurance planning
- Portfolio construction and management (Fee-Based and Commission-Based)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Neighbors Investment Services is a division of Neighbors Credit Union (NCU). Securities are: not insured by the NCUA; not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and NCU are not affiliated.