Neighbors Investment Services
Neighbors Investment Services is a full-service investment and financial planning program located at Neighbors Credit Union. Our financial planners offer different types of bank investment services and products.
Meet Our Financial Advisor - Matt Crabtree
Matt Crabtree, CFP®
Office: (314) 329-9804
Business and personal finance have been Matt’s passion for over 15 years. After serving six years of active duty in the United States Marines, he attended the University of Phoenix and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business/Information Systems in 1999. He then earned a certificate from the Yale School of Management, Executive Management program in 2004, and a certificate in Financial Planning from Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business in 2012, which lead to his certification as a CFP® professional.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, Matt Crabtree is uniquely qualified to help you connect the pieces to your financial future. CFP® professionals are evaluated comprehensively in six specialty areas to provide a holistic approach to planning: retirement, estate planning, taxes, investments, budgeting and insurance. He helps people in all different walks of life prepare for their financial future, for instance:
- Young professionals - balance their long-term goals with their day-to-day choices
- Parents - help them with educational goals for their children while also saving to retire on their own terms.
- Mature couples - confirm that their financial diligence has paid off and to provide a plan for the financial resources they need to enjoy their time in retirement
- Business owners - understand how retirement plans can be beneficial to their families as well as to the business and its employees.
He’s also bound by ethical standards as a CFP® professional, to ensure that the financial planning advice he provides you is held to a fiduciary standard. This means that he will put your interests first to help you achieve your life goals by through proper management of your financial resources.
Investment Products Available:
- Disability income insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Money market accounts
- Mutual funds
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Employer Sponsored Plans (401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRA, SEP IRA)
- Employer sponsored retirement plan analysis for business owners and managers
- Financial consultation
- Investment research/analysis
- IRA rollovers
- Life, disability income, and long term care insurance planning
- Portfolio construction and management (Fee-Based and Commission-Based)
Neighbors Investment Services is a division of Neighbors Credit Union (NCU). Securities are not insured by the NCUA; not a deposit or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and NCU are not affiliated.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Neighbors Investment Services is a division of Neighbors Credit Union (NCU). Securities are: not insured by the NCUA; not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and NCU are not affiliated.