Neighbors Investment Services
Neighbors Investment Services is a full-service investment and financial planning program located at Neighbors Credit Union. Our financial planners offer different types of bank investment services and products.
Mornings In Manchester
Join Us For Coffee And Conversation
Neighbors Credit Union
14422 Manchester Rd.
Manchester, MO 63011
2nd Thursday of Each Month
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Meet Matt at our Manchester location every second Thursday of the month starting on June 13, 2019! Get your Investment Services questions answered, such as:
- How do I construct an investment portfolio that's right for me?
- How can we save for retirement AND education at the same time?
- How much social security will I receive?
- Can I contribute to a ROTH IRA?
Get these questions answered and more with Matt! We hope to see you there.If you have questions, contact Matt Crabtree at 314-329-9804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insights into Market Volatility
As you have likely noticed, the stock markets have seen a good deal of volatility over the last couple of months. But now is not the time for fear or panic.
Click here for an article that offers some good tips about handling market volatility. Click here for a chart that shows how a value-based investing philosophy has delivered better returns in down markets than a growth-based philosophy.
What is important to keep in mind:
- Don’t let fear or emotions influence any investment decisions you make. Turn to us for guidance so you can stay on course to help reach your financial goals.
- The recent drop has created some interesting buying opportunities in the market. The market doesn’t always go straight up - volatility is healthy for stocks. Some investors may be looking for investment ideas now that prices are as much as 10% - 20% off their recent highs.
If you have concerns about the recent market volatility that you would like to discuss, call me at 314-329-9804 or email me email@example.com to set an appointment. I am looking forward to helping you navigate your financial plan.
Meet Our Financial Advisor - Matt Crabtree
Matt Crabtree, CFP®
Office: (314) 329-9804
Business and personal finance have been Matt’s passion for over 15 years. After serving six years of active duty in the United States Marines, he attended the University of Phoenix and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business/Information Systems in 1999. He then earned a certificate from the Yale School of Management, Executive Management program in 2004, and a certificate in Financial Planning from Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School of Business in 2012, which lead to his certification as a CFP® professional.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, Matt Crabtree is uniquely qualified to help you connect the pieces to your financial future. CFP® professionals are evaluated comprehensively in six specialty areas to provide a holistic approach to planning: retirement, estate planning, taxes, investments, budgeting and insurance. He helps people in all different walks of life prepare for their financial future, for instance:
- Young professionals - balance their long-term goals with their day-to-day choices
- Parents - help them with educational goals for their children while also saving to retire on their own terms.
- Mature couples - confirm that their financial diligence has paid off and to provide a plan for the financial resources they need to enjoy their time in retirement
- Business owners - understand how retirement plans can be beneficial to their families as well as to the business and its employees.
He’s also bound by ethical standards as a CFP® professional, to ensure that the financial planning advice he provides you is held to a fiduciary standard. This means that he will put your interests first to help you achieve your life goals by through proper management of your financial resources.
Investment Products Available:
- Disability income insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Money market accounts
- Mutual funds
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Employer Sponsored Plans (401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRA, SEP IRA)
- Employer sponsored retirement plan analysis for business owners and managers
- Financial consultation
- Investment research/analysis
- IRA rollovers
- Life, disability income, and long term care insurance planning
- Portfolio construction and management (Fee-Based and Commission-Based)
Neighbors Investment Services is a division of Neighbors Credit Union (NCU). Securities are not insured by the NCUA; not a deposit or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and NCU are not affiliated.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Neighbors Investment Services is a division of Neighbors Credit Union (NCU). Securities are: not insured by the NCUA; not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and NCU are not affiliated.