It’s simple to take your finances with you wherever you go. With our free1 Mobile Applications, Mobile Text Banking and Mobile Web Banking, you have the freedom to:
- Check your balance instantly, whenever you need to know.
- Monitor account activity while you’re out and about.
- Transfer funds on the spot.
- And more!
Best of all — advanced security helps to keep your information safe. And you simply enter the same password you use for Online Banking. (To access our free Mobile Banking, you must first sign up for our free Online Banking.)
Whether you’re out shopping, at the dentist or watching television, you can easily and securely manage your money with our free1 mobile app.
- Check account balances
- View account transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Pay bills on the spot
- Apply for a loan
- Locate an ATM
- Contact Neighbors Credit Union quickly
Download Our Free Mobile Apps
- Click here to download the free Neighbors Credit Union app from Google Play for Android smartphones and tablets.
- Click here to download the free Neighbors Credit Union app from iTunes Store® for Apple iPads and iPhones.
- Click here to download the free Neighbors Credit Union app from Amazon Appstore for the Kindle tablet.
Text Message Banking
To use Text Message Banking, text one of the short commands below to 454545 and you'll receive a text message response within a minute.
- bal - Primary account balance
- bal all - All account balances
- bal check - Account balance of checking accounts
- bal save - Account balance of savings accounts
- last - Last 5 transactions on primary account
- trans - Transfer funds to primary account
- help - Help on keywords
- stop - Deactivate service
(Keywords are not case sensitive)
Q: Will I be charged for Text Message Banking?
A: Our Text Message Banking service is free. However, standard text messaging fees from your wireless carrier may apply. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you are not sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
Q: Will Text Message Banking work on my phone?
A: Yes it will, as long as you have text messaging enabled with your mobile carrier and use a carrier that the service supports. Please check with your mobile carrier if you are unsure.
Q: How do I deactivate the Text Message Banking service?
A: You can text back "stop" to 454545 on your activated cell phone, or you can return to the mobile banking page and click the Deactivate link next to your mobile device number.
- Click here to view a demo of Text Message Banking.
How to Activate Text Message Banking
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on "Additional Services" within the green menu bar
- Click on "Mobile Banking & Alerts" on the drop-down menu
- Under "Text Message Banking," click on "Activate"
Mobile Web Banking
To access Mobile Web Banking with your web enabled phone, go to https://mobile.neighborscu.org and log in using your existing Online Banking identification. No information is stored on your mobile device.
With Mobile Web Banking, you can:
- View account balances and transactions
- Conduct transfers between accounts
- Authorize bill payments to payees set up in online banking
Frequently Asked Mobile Web Banking Questions
Q: What does Mobile Web Banking cost?
A: Mobile Web Banking from Neighbors Credit Union is free, but you are required to subscribe to a data plan through your wireless provider. You should check with your wireless provider if you are not sure whether additional fees might apply.
Q: How does Mobile Web Banking work?
A: From a mobile device with Web browsing capabilities and an active data plan, all you have to do is open a browser and enter Neighbors Credit Union’s URL, https://mobile.neighborscu.org, to access the mobile banking home page.
- Click here to view a demo of Mobile Web Banking.
1Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Must be enrolled in online banking to activate.