Visa Platinum Business Credit Card
Visa® Credit Cards from Neighbors Credit Union offer great rates with no hidden fees. We’ve built a powerful combination that allows you to access the global strength of Visa and the personal attention of Neighbors.
With a Neighbors Visa Platinum Business Credit Card you'll enjoy:
- Rates as low as 11.75% APR1
- Gift card, travel and merchandise rewards (1 point for every $1 spent)
- No annual or monthly fees
- 24-hour online account access to view card activity
- 25-day grace period
- $500,000 in travel accident insurance
- Auto rental collision damage waiver program
- Card holder inquiry service
- Lost/Stolen card reporting
- Emergency cash disbursement & card replacement
- Travel & emergency assistance services
- Purchase security & extended protection
- Separate business & personal expenses
Reward Yourself With Gift Card, Merchandise & Travel Rewards
Turn your purchases into gift card, merchandise or travel rewards with ScoreCard. Every qualifying dollar you spend equals one point to redeem on our amazing items - unbelievable vacation getaways, once in a lifetime experiences, electronics, home goods, recreational and sporting items, jewelry, toys and more! To view the rewards you can earn, click here.
There is a 100,000 point limit per year, but unlike other cards, the points do not expire until three years from the end of the calendar year in which they are earned. To learn how many points you have accrued, view your monthly statement. We are continually updating our reward options, so check back often!
Apply For a Business Credit Card
There are several easy ways to apply for a Neighbors Business Credit Card.
- Phone - Call 314-892-5400 and speak with the Business Services Department.
- Fax - Complete the Business Loan Application and fax it to 314-329-9887.
- Branch - Visit one of our branches and speak with a Member Service Representative.
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms subject to change and subject to credit qualifications, as well as other factors. Click here to refer to credit card table for credit card disclosures. Membership eligibility required. Restrictions apply. Contact Neighbors Credit Union for details.