Main Street Senior Club
Main Street Senior Club rewards our young-at-heart members for their strong relationship with Neighbors Credit Union. To be a Main Street member, you must be at least 50 years of age, have a combined deposit balance of at least $5,000 and have a checking account with direct deposit.
- Main Street members can take advantage of these benefits:
- Entry into annual travel voucher giveaway - valued at $2,500
- Annual free box of checks or 25% discount off of specialty checks
- 0.10% bonus rate on standard CDs1
- Yearly IRA fee waived
- Visa® gift cards at a discount
- Six free bank-by-mail envelopes
- Free cashier checks, money orders, and federal wires
- Discounted price on Western Union wires
- Invitations to special club events
- Main Street newsletter
1Does not apply to CD specials, Bump Rate, IRA or 6-month CDs.
Main Street Luncheon
To show how much we appreciate having you as a Main Street Member, Neighbors would like to treat you to a free lunch with your fellow Main Street members. You must reserve a seat at either the 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. time slot or the 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. time slot.
6110 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63125
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
If you plan to attend the annual Main Street Luncheon, please RSVP by June 20, 2018 by calling Brian at 314-892-5400, ext. 12024 or email Marketing@NeighborsCU.org to reserve your seat.1 Hurry, space is limited.
Read the latest Main Street Club newsletter - Spring 2018
Past Event Photos
With the combination of federal and private insurance, Neighbors Credit Union currently insures your deposit accounts to at least $500,000 and your Individual Retirement Accounts to at least $500,000!1We will not accept reservations after this date. Seating is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis.