Main Street Senior Club
Main Street Senior Club rewards our young-at-heart members for their strong relationship with Neighbors Credit Union. To be a Main Street member, you must be at least 50 years of age, have a combined deposit balance of at least $5,000 and have a checking account with direct deposit.
- Main Street members can take advantage of these benefits:
- Entry into annual travel voucher giveaway - valued at $2,500
- Annual free box of checks or 25% discount off of specialty checks
- 0.10% bonus rate on standard CDs1
- Yearly IRA fee waived
- Visa® gift cards at a discount
- Six free bank-by-mail envelopes
- Free cashier checks, money orders, and federal wires
- Discounted price on Western Union wires
- Invitations to special club events
- Main Street newsletter
1Does not apply to CD specials, Bump Rate, IRA or 6-month CDs.
Read the latest Main Street Club newsletter - Spring 2018
Past Event Photos
With the combination of federal and private insurance, Neighbors Credit Union currently insures your deposit accounts to at least $500,000 and your Individual Retirement Accounts to at least $500,000!1We will not accept reservations after this date. Seating is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis.