External Loan Payment
Making your payment is easy! To do so:
- Log into Online Banking
- Go to "Move Money" tab on the green menu bar.
- Choose "External Loan Payments" from the drop down menu.
- Enter information from external financial institution. (Neighbors Credit Union accounts are ineligible.)
- Select eligible Neighbors loan(s) and enter payment(s) information.
- Accept Terms & Conditions after reading.
- Confirm payment.
It's the quick, simple way to make your loan payment with funds from your other financial institution(s). Try it today!
1Payments cannot be more than twice the monthly payment amount and are not to exceed $1,500. Fees may apply to payments made with a debit card. Membership eligibility required. Restrictions apply. Contact Neighbors Credit Union for details.